Tuesday 20 December 2011

Some books I would like.

A quick listing of books I am currently eyeing off and will most likely purchase after Christmas.

The Collected Dorothy Parker by Dorothy Parker.  The woman's a genius.  If you haven't read her you're definitely missing out.

Playground by 50 Cent.  Hello, a children's book by 50 Cent!  Need I say more? 

Open City by Teju Cole.  I've read a few reviews of this book and I am definitely intrigued.

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.  I'm all for self-improvement and other people's journeys and this comes with pretty good reviews.

Make Hey While the Sun Shines by Pip Lincolne.  Craft! Pretty things!  I am a terrible crafter but a very wishful thinker, and something in me is whispering that if I owned this book I would definitely make hey while the sun shines (whatever that may mean).

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer.  I am a little late to this bandwagon but saw the preview for the film today and cried a little bit.  I can only imagine that the book would do the same and I am nothing if not a masochist.

No comments:

Post a Comment